Chia Seeds Pudding Recipe
Serves 2 cups
• 6 Tablespoons of chia seeds
• 2 cups unsweetened coconut or almond milk
• Optional: sweetener of choice or 1 mashed ripe banana.
• Fruit for topping: blue berries, raspberry, papaya, strawberry, melon, passion fruit etc.
1. In a bowl or jar, mix together chia seeds, milk and the optional sweetener.
2. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes and then stir or shake it one more time to break up the clumps. Cover it and let the mixture sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours to form a pudding texture. Or leave it in the fridge overnight.
3. Serve with fruit on top or layered in a jar with chocolate pudding like in the picture. Enjoy your Chia seeds Pudding!
Enjoy this delicious and easy breakfast or desert.